Make Money With Sports Betting - 1 Strategy That Works

Winning at Sports Betting.
I have been a subscriber of the Sports Betting Champ's selections for two years now. When I first heard of his 97% win record I was skeptical. Who wouldn't be? But when you become aware of how he does it, you can see it is possible and enjoy that win ratio too.
The Champ is a doctor of statistics. You know, if you flip a coin enough times it will land 50% heads and 50% tails. But if you were to alter the weight of the tails side and spin it on its end it will drop down tails more often than heads. What the good doctor has done is found the times when certain criteria cause a team to win over 95% of the time. It sounds crazy, but there are circumstances that stack up the odds that greatly. I know very little about sports and I do very well with his picks. I started with baseball. He has an awesome win rate at baseball and I came into the season a little late but I won all 32 picks that I played that first year. Because we wait for the certain criteria to be met, we do not bet everyday. When you are a subscriber he emails the picks to you. This is good for me because I don't follow the sport and do not know the pitchers nor do I care to do all of that homework. I just open the email and place my bets and then check my results the next day. He offers NBA and college basketball and NFL football as well. In fact, if you wanted to place more bets he has a daily picks subscription for you and he has a brand new product called The Buffet.
The Buffet is his new baby. He subscribes to over 500 other handicappers. This would cost you thousands of dollars a year. What he does is sift through their selections and give you a group of bets based upon the way they are trending. So far this had proven to be very successful. These picks have nothing to do with the way he selects his own picks. If fact, once you order his picks for a sport he tells you how he came up with the formula and you can do the research yourself if you want. I did just that for last years football season and it was fun to see that I came up with the same selections as he did. More info can be found at my website.
Right now we are getting ready for the baseball teams to set the stage for our first baseball pick of the 2010 season. I personally am looking forward to multiplying my bankroll. The picks come with a very solid money management program as well.